Medical Record Factual Summary
When you want to know the important facts contained in the medical records without having to decipher each and every document, our Factual Summaries are right on target. We will capture the who, what, when, where and user defined clinical data from each relevant medical encounter, presented in Chronological or Reverse Chronological order. For instant reference to source documents, Hyperlinks can be embedded into the Index and throughout the Summary. Of course, Medical Legal Spider will deliver Summaries in your specified format.
- Quickly identify your cases' strengths and weaknesses, and settlement values.
- Easy visualization of all injuries, diagnostic and treatment time frames and providers.
- Custom Summary formatting presents clinical data, history of injury or illness, treatment modalities, medications and other critical facts in a manner you find most helpful and easiest to use.
- Organized medical record summaries significantly decrease review time by anywhere from 25% to 40%.
- Medical Legal Spider's Summaries provide an accurate transcription of handwritten notes.
- Our proven processes and quality control measures eliminate typographical errors.
- Embedded Hyperlinks provide instant access to all source documents cited.
E-Sorting | Identifying Records | Data Extractions | Hyperlinking & Navigating | Specialty Medical Record Services
- Automobile Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Personal Injury
- Product Liability
- Medical Malpractice
- Workers' Compensation
- Disability (SSDI, LTD, IDI)
- Mass Torts
- Class Actions
- Any Large/Complex Medical Record